Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18th 2011 Funless Fun Burgers

So....on the agenda for Friday night is a recipe I found a few weeks back on my favorite website (www.everydaypaleo.com) The recipe itself is called "Fun Burgers". Now normally, I really love everything this website has to offer... so I eagerly gather all the ingredients needed for "Fun Burgers".  When the gathering of ingredients began, my children were very gung ho about the recipe and were very excited to be a part of the"fun burger" making....so we gathered all the necessary ingredients and began the cooking process...2 hours later...The children are crying(literally) that they are starving, the fun burgers are still cooking and not even remotely showing any signs of fun and I am frustrated that its 9 o'clock at night and  we are all still starving.  Now if you actually take interest in what I'm writing and actually go to the website I just named and type in "Fun Burgers" you will see the process in which I had to go through in order to make fun burgers....Looking back at the recipe I see the error of my ways, for 1...my kids are picky and throwing broccolli in a burger called fun is a big fat lie. For 2,...the woman who created the Everyday Paleo website has more time on her hands to actually make the fun burgers fun for herself and her family ....and for 3.... it was just way to much for a Friday night with a  4 and a 6 year old who have been  at daycare and kindergarden all day long.  To sum it all up, I think Fun Burgers is a great recipe....if your not me.;}

Tomorrows agenda...something good.  I'll let you know the details as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment